About San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate
We are the premier service of our kind, a family owned and operated business, specializing in vacation properties since 2005.
Allison Elkan Rodriguez is our Vacation Rental Specialist. She is also a CCIM designee (Certified Commercial Investment Member), a prestigious designation for commercial real estate, and a licensed real estate agent in California. She is a graduate from UCSB in Business Economics and has almost completed her MBA, all while running her own business and taking care of her family.
Nathaniel Rodriguez is our Real Estate Broker, one of only two active AMPI associates (Mexican association of real estate professionals), in San Pancho. He is a dual citizen of Mexico and the U.S.A and is fluent in both Spanish and English and has lived and worked extensively in both countries. He always looks to advance his education and experience in the real estate field in Mexico, while running his business, raising his child and donating his time to teach martial arts.
Maria Elizabeth O’Connor is our real estate attorney and transaction coordinator based out of Puerto Vallarta. Originally from Chicago, Maria has lived in Puerto Vallarta full time since 1990. She attended law school in both Chicago and in Mexico and specializes in real estate transactions and foreign investment. Maria is the primary coordinator of our real estate transactions and handles the coordination between the parties, the public notary and the escrow company, ensuring that the transaction is handled efficiently and with transparency.
Tara Smith grew up on the coast of Maine but her career in hospitality has taken her to some beautiful areas including Telluride and Maui. In 2007 she moved to Mexico for job in Punta Mita and instantly fell in love with San Pancho. As a rental agent she is driven by a personal passion for travel, dedication to serving others and the desire to create unforgettable guest experiences. She possesses an acute attention to detail, solution-centric attitude, and above all genuine care for people.
Lee Jerry Vazquez Diaz grew up between Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico and Basalt, Colorado, U.S.A. Jerry moved to San Pancho over nine years ago and quickly became a well-known local businessman and successful entrepreneur. For the past few years, Jerry has been focusing his energy in the real estate field and began working at San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate in 2017. He always looks to continue his education in the Real Estate field in order to better serve his clients.
Ryan Barela relocated to San Pancho with his family from San Francisco, California where he worked in international marketing for some of the largest lifestyle and tech companies in the world. Since his move to Mexico four years ago, he has been working in real estate all throughout Bahia de Banderas. Ryan joins our team with a unique perspective, extensive local knowledge, and particular love for the community he calls home in San Pancho.
At San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate, we assist local homeowners in Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit with the rental or sale of their property. We also connect our clients from all over the world with the perfect home for rent or purchase. We endeavor to provide comprehensive service to our clients in an honest, professional and ethical manner. We always put our clients interests above our own, recruiting the most qualified and knowledgeable experts, including our trusted attorneys, notaria publica and escrow company. We are experts in the vacation property field and have been in business as a family owned and operated company since 2005. We value the preservation of the local culture and economy in San Pancho and conduct our business accordingly by nurturing our local relationships and donating our time, energy and resources to local non-profit organizations. We look forward to our balanced growth as a company side by side with our beloved community.
- We are the trusted agency for listing and promoting some of the most exclusive properties for sale and for rent in San Pancho and the surrounding area.
- We are the first and leading vacation rental agency in San Pancho and have quickly gained recognition in our community as the top Real Estate office.
- We understand the importance of assisting our foreign clients in understanding the various aspects of our real estate market. Every one of our clients is thoroughly explained, in their own language, each and every step that affects or is related to their acquisition of real estate property rights in Mexico.
- We are a full service real estate and vacation rental company dedicated to consistently providing our clientele with excellence in service.
- We love our community! We have lived in San Pancho for over 15 years and have been operating San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate since 2005. As a family owned and operated company, we value the preservation of the local culture and economy. We donate our time, energy and resources to local non-profit organizations such as EntreAmigos, Grupo Ecologico, PACK for a PURPOSE, Mujeres por amor a San Pancho, as well as others.
- Since we are so ingrained in this community we can shorten your learning curve. We know the best private contractors to refer you to, including builders, property managers, plumbers and electricians or just about anyone else you can think of.
What Makes Us #1:
- We provide a professional, ethical and efficient service to all our clients.
- We work 7 days per week.
- We have over 20 years of combined real estate experience.
- We have an expansive advertising program, offering unparalleled exposure to a world-wide client base.
- We are on the cutting edge of Real Estate marketing, offering 3D tours, beautifully designed web pages, aggressive search engine campaigns and more.
- We don’t forget the personal touch and have large list of personal contacts with other agents in the area as well as many interested buyers of our own.
- Our website reaches over 500,000 people a year!
- We work to support the community by referring our clients to other reputable, local business’ and tradespeople without taking referral fees.