About San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate
Mission statement: At San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate we endeavor to provide a comprehensive service to our clients in an honest, professional and ethical manner.
About Us: San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate is the premier service of our kind, a family owned and operated business specializing in vacation properties since 2005. We assist local homeowners in Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit region with the rental or sale of their property and connect world wide travelers with these desirable properties for rent or purchase. We always put our clients interests above our own, recruiting the most qualified and knowledgeable experts, including our trusted attorneys, public notaries and escrow companies. We value the preservation of the local culture and economy in San Pancho and conduct our business accordingly by nurturing our local relationships and donating our time, energy and resources to local non-profit organizations. We look forward to our balanced growth as a company side by side with our beloved community.
- We are the most trusted agency for listing and promoting the most exclusive properties for sale and for rent in San Pancho and the surrounding area.
- We are the first and leading vacation rental agency in San Pancho and have quickly gained recognition in our community as the top Real Estate office.
- We understand the importance of assisting our foreign clients by understanding the various aspects of the local real estate and vacation rental market.
- We thoroughly inform all clients, in their own language, about each and every step that effects or is related to their acquisition and/or disposition of real estate property rights in Mexico.
- We are a full service real estate and vacation rental company dedicated to consistently providing our clientele with excellence in service.
- We love our community! We have lived in San Pancho for over 15 years and have been operating San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate since 2005. We donate our time, energy and resources to local non-profit organizations such as EntreAmigos, Grupo Ecologico, Pack for a Purpose, Circo de los Niños, as well as others.
- Since we are so ingrained in this community we can shorten your learning curve. We know the best private contractors to refer you to, including builders, property managers, plumbers and electricians or just about anyone else or service you can think of.
What Makes Us #1:
- We provide a professional, ethical and efficient service to all our clients.
- We are experts in the vacation property field.
- Our website reaches over 500,000 people a year!
- We work 7 days per week.
- We have over 25 years of combined real estate experience.
- We have an expansive advertising program, offering unparalleled exposure to a world-wide client base.
- We are on the cutting edge of Real Estate marketing, offering 3D tours, beautifully designed web pages, aggressive search engine campaigns and more.
- We don’t forget the personal touch and have large list of personal contacts with other agents in the area as well as many interested buyers of our own.
- We work to support the community by referring our clients to other reputable, local businesses and tradespeople without taking referral fees.
Allison Elkan Rodriguez is our Vacation Rental Specialist. She is also a CCIM designee (Certified Commercial Investment Member), a prestigious designation for commercial real estate, and a licensed real estate agent in California. She is a graduate from UCSB in Business Economics with an active California Association Real Estate Salesperson License.
Nathaniel Rodriguez is our Real Estate Broker, one of only two active AMPI associates (Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals), in San Pancho. He is a dual citizen of Mexico and the U.S.A, is fluent in both Spanish and English and has lived and worked extensively in both countries. He always looks to advance his education and experience in the real estate field in Mexico while running his business, raising his child and donating his time to teach martial arts.
Ryan Barela relocated to San Pancho with his family from San Francisco, California where he worked in international marketing for some of the largest lifestyle and tech companies in the world. Since his move to Mexico four years ago, he has been working in real estate all throughout Bahia de Banderas. Ryan joins our team with a unique perspective, extensive local knowledge and particular love for the community he calls home in San Pancho.
Brittney Lopez is our top Vacation Rental Specialist. She loves to travel and fell in love with San Pancho at first sight. Her experience in customer service has provided her the knowledge to provide guests with a caring and attentive service. She has been assisting travelers from all over the world with unforgettable vacations, since 2018.